If given a chance, everyone loves to go on some travel journey. Some like to travel international destinations for fun and enjoyment, some visit for business purposes, while some simply make a shift of their home place to a different destination.
In all cases, travel feels amazing if your mind is clear. But out of all kinds of travel, when you have to shift from one place to another along with all your house stuff, it often becomes tiring and tedious. You have to pack all the stuff, move them from one place to another, and unpack again.
Still, if you feel the soreness of the trip or other pst trip blues, here we have got some amazing quotes for you. These quotes are meant to provide you with a refreshing boost.
- “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Andre Gide
- “Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.” – Jack Kerouac
- “Jobs fill your pocket, but adventures fill your soul.” – Jamie Lyn Beatty
- “And then there is the most dangerous risk of all — the risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later.” – Randy Komisar
- “Remember that happiness is a way of travel – not a destination.” – Roy M. Goodman
- “Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” – Gustav Flaubert
- “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Augustine of Hippo
- “A ship in a harbor is safe, but it not what ships are built for.” – John A. Shedd
- “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” – Jawahar Lal Nehru
- “If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay at home.” – James Michener
These are some of the quotes shared by famous people in the world. Hope they motivate you to travel frequently and make your life interesting and happening.