Every company needs to hire staff to carry out its operations in an effective manner. However, recruiting employees requires a lot of hard work as one needs to take into consideration many parameters before offering a job letter to an individual. There are plenty of things that one has to test in people to appoint them for a particular job. Many renowned personalities have given some quotes regarding hiring the best staff for an organization or a company. In this post, we have enlisted the best hiring quotes which would help anyone to recruit talented employees for one’s company.
Hiring the right employee is not just important to impact positively on your work environment but it also helps a company to accomplish challenging goals effectively. There are some handy points that every recruiter should keep in mind while choosing the right employee for an organization. One must prepare an optimal employee recruiting strategy and use a checklist for hiring employees. Prescreening the candidates and asking the right interview questions play a crucial role in hiring an employee. Other than reviewing the credentials and applications carefully, it is important for a recruiter to make an effective background check.
Frontline Source Group is one such hiring company that recruits the right employees and other staff for boosting the productivity of the work environment. The temp service in Dallas for recruiting the best employees is becoming popular among many companies as it provides them with the right employees. Read the following quotes and it will help you in recruiting the right staff for your organization or company.
- I am convinced that nothing we do is more important than hiring and developing people. At the end of the day, you bet on people, not on strategies – Lawrence Bossidy, GE
- Somebody once said that in looking for people to hire, you look for three qualities: integrity, intelligence, and energy. And if you don’t have the first, the other two will kill you – Warren Buffet
- A company should limit its growth based on its ability to attract enough of the right people – Jim Collins
- In technology, it’s about people. Getting the best people, retaining them, nurturing a creative environment, and helping to find a way to innovate – Marissa Mayer
- I’d rather interview 50 people and not hire anyone than hire the wrong person – Jeff Bezos
- Hiring people is an art, not a science, and resumes can’t tell you whether someone will fit into a company’s culture – Howard Schultz
- My theory is that A players hire people even better than themselves. It’s clear, though, that B players hire C players so they can feel superior to them, and C players hire D players. If you start hiring B players, expect what Steve called ‘the bozo explosion’ to happen in your organization – Guy Kawasaki
- The secret to my success is that we’ve gone to exceptional lengths to hire the best people in the world – Steve Jobs
- Acquiring the right talent is the most important key to growth… Hiring was- and still is- the most important thing we do – Marc Benioff
- Hire right, because the penalties of hiring wrong are huge – Ray Dalio