Artificial Intelligence and machine learning have changed the working style of every sector in a significant manner. In today’s time, the use of AI has made it possible for scientists to deal with real-life problems in an effective manner. AI and machine learning techniques have made it possible to find solutions for wildlife, psychological, and environmental problems. And different people have expressed their different opinions regarding the influence of AI in the coming time. In this post, we have mentioned the popular quotes on AI and machine learning to reveal the use of robotic science in the future.
With the passage of time, AI techniques have been employed in different technologies to provide solutions for various problems. The use of JJAIBOT for wildlife preservation, environmental preservation, and treating psychological issues, is one such example. JJAIBOT detects depression in people with the use of predictive analysis and also helps to solve other mental health issues in an effective manner. In addition to this, it learns the emotional profiles of a person and detects activities such as meditation as well as breathing techniques to maintain a balanced mood.
- “Machine intelligence is the last invention that humanity will ever need to make.” ~Nick Bostrom
- “The potential benefits of artificial intelligence are huge, so are the dangers.” ~Dave Waters
- In the long term, artificial intelligence and automation are going to be taking over so much of what gives humans a feeling of purpose.” ~Matt Bellamy
- “Humans should be worried about the threat posed by artificial intelligence.” ~Bill Gates
- “Machine learning and deep learning will create a new set of hot jobs in the next 5 years.” ~Dave Waters
- “Artificial intelligence is growing up fast, as are robots whose facial expressions can elicit empathy and make your mirror neurons quiver.” ~Diane Ackerman
- “I am telling you, the world’s first trillionaires are going to come from somebody who masters AI and all its derivatives, and applies it in ways we never thought of.” ~Mark Cuban
- “If you had all of the world’s information directly attached to your brain or an artificial brain that was smarter than your brain, you’d be better off.” ~Sergey Brin
- “Technology, through automation and artificial intelligence, is definitely one of the most disruptive sources.” ~Alain Dehaze
- “We have some catching up to do in the area of machine learning and artificial intelligence.” ~Klaus Froehlich