All days are not the same. Some days bring to us glory, happiness, success whereas other days confront us with tough challenges to leave us with no other choice but to overcome them. Sometimes life gives us injuries on our body that changes our entire perspective in life. Injuries in accidents can deform our bodies but transform our souls to give us a new perspective in life. It is our strong attitude towards the bad phase of life that truly defines who we are.
In this post, we have mentioned some of the popular inspirational quotes that will help an injured person to recover fast from his injury. All one can do in one’s bad phase is to maintain a positive mindset and take the necessary steps to get compensation for his financial loss. Hiring a Georgia personal injury lawyer is important if you live in Georgia and met with an accident in this region. The following quotes will help to boost the morale of an injured person during the bad phase of life.
- “When you can’t control what’s happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to what’s happening. That’s where your power is” – Anonymous
- “Never say never, because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion.” -Michael Jordan
- “Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t” – Anonymous
- “Being challenged is inevitable. Being defeated is optional” – Anonymous
- “My attitude is that if you push me towards a weakness, I will turn that weakness into a strength” – Michael Jordan
- “To persevere is important to everybody. Don’t give up. Don’t Give in. There is always an answer to everything.” – Louis Zamperini
- “The hard days are the best because that’s where champions are made.” – Gabby Douglas
- “Write your injuries in dust, your benefits in marble” – Benjamin Franklin
- “It’s Never easy. and It’s never over and it will be a fight renewed each morning but it’s possible.
- “Never regret anything that has happened in your life, it cannot be changed, undone or forgotten. So it as a lesson learned and move on.
- “You have the power to say, “This is not how my story will end.”