Everyone must have heard the quote, “Life is Unfair”. It could be interpreted in different ways according to different individuals. People with some sort of physical or mental disability often face difficult times in one or the other phase of life. He best way to take yourself out of the depressing state of mind is to read inspirational and motivational stuff. Quotes by famous people are the best source of change the perspective of life towards the positive side.
And disabled people need not worry about their situation as there are many disabled laws exist in this world which are designed to do complete justice to every disabled individual. Every disabled law is implemented by hearing the pleas of many affected people. Because of such changes in the legislation all across the world, it has become quite beneficial for every disabled person to live his life proudly. We have collected some inspiring quotes for people with disabilities to keep their morale high.
- “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean
- “I chose not to place ‘DIS’ in my ability” – Robert M.Hensel
- “Abled does not mean enabled. Disabled does not mean less abled.” – Khang Kijarro Nguyan
- “Just because a man lacks the use of his eyes doesn’t mean he lacks vision.”- Stevie Wonder
- “The Only disability in life is to have a bad attitude.”- Scott Hamilton
- “Although the world is full of suffering, it is also of the overcoming of it.”- Helen Keller
- “There is no greater disability in society than the inability to see a person as more.” – Robert M.Hensel
- “I am different but not less.” – Temple Grandin
- “When you have a disability, knowing you are not defined by it is the sweetest feeling.” – Anne Strike
- “Disability is a matter of perception. If you can do just one thing well, you’re needed by someone.” – Martina Navratilova