We often face different issues in our daily life and get entangled in several legal cases surrounding various themes. Due to this, the demand for different types of lawyer services has been rising at an excellent rate across the world. As everyone searches for the optimal solution for their legal problems, it is not easy to find the right lawyer to solve a given matter. It is really a challenging task to bring justice to a person’s life by citing various clauses mentioned in a case file. In this post, we have mentioned the popular quotes available on lawyers to define their personality on the grounds of the nature of their work.
These days, every person has got different personal as well as professional life issues. For example, if a couple doesn’t find a piece in their romantic relationship, it becomes common to look for a divorce lawyer to end a relationship with the right settlement. Over the last decade, there is a significant rise in the number of divorce cases and it simply reflects the wrong decisions of two people before uniting with each other. Below, we have mentioned the popular quotes on the work of a lawyer to give you a hint regarding this profession.
- “The lawyer’s truth is not Truth, but consistency or consistent expediency” – Hanry David Thoreau
- “To me, a lawyer is basically the person that knows the rules of the country. We’re all throwing the dice, playing the game, moving our pieces around the board, but if there is a problem the lawyer is the only person who has read the inside of the top of the box.” —Jerry Seinfeld
- “I don’t think you can make a lawyer honest by an act of the legislature. You’ve got to work on his conscience. And his lack of conscience is what makes him a lawyer.” —Will Rogers
- “The good lawyer is not the man who has an eye to every side and angle of contingency, and qualifies all his qualifications, but who throws himself on your part so heartily, that he can get you out of a scrape.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “A lawyer with a briefcase can steal more than a thousand men with guns.” —Mario Puzo
- “If there were no bad people there would be no good lawyers.” —Charles Dickens
- “The power of the lawyer is in the uncertainty of the law.” —Jeremy Bentham
- “A lawyer without history or literature is a mechanic, a mere working mason; if he possesses some knowledge of these, he may venture to call himself an architect.” —Sir Walter Scott
- “A lawyer without books would be like a workman without tools.” —Thomas Jefferson
- “Lawyers know life practically. A bookish man should always have them to converse with.” – Samuel Johnson