The global world in today’s time is interconnected and it is possible to know about various global issues by sitting in any corner of the world. Any big event in any country impacts the whole world to a great measure. And the growth statistics in one sector leaves its impact on other sectors on a large scale. The online source, www.oato.nl has been making available all the important updates about world events to help people become all the more aware.
In addition to this, one can read more about the economy at oato.nl (meer lezen over economie op oato.nl) as it makes available important news from different corners of the world for everyone. In this post, we have covered all the popular quotes on economics that will give everyone a deep insight into this subject. All the general understanding of the global economy has been covered in these quotes in a detailed manner.
- “No servant can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money.”- Jesus of Nazareth
- “There is one rule for the industrialist and that is: make the best quality goods possible at the lowest cost possible, paying the highest wages possible.” – Henry Ford
- “The production of too many useful things results in too many useless people.” – Karl Marx
- “A national debt, if it is not excessive, will be to us a national blessing.” – Alexander Hamilton
- “Economy and environment are the same thing. That is the rule of nature.” – Mollie Beattie
- “The whole of the global economy is based on supplying the cravings of two percent of the world’s population.” – Bill Bryson
- “A single economy makes the constant adjustments necessary to facilitate trade impossible.” – Vladimir Bukovsky
- “Economics is extremely useful as a form of employment for economists.” – John Kenneth Galbraith
- The economy is the basis of society. When the economy is stable, society develops. The ideal economy combines the spiritual and the material, and the best commodities to trade in are sincerity and love. – Morihei Ueshiba
- “Economy is the method by which we prepare today to afford the improvements of tomorrow.” – Calvin Coolidge