The human body contains many different chemical components and it requires a proper supply of necessary ingredients in order to maintain the right balance in it. In today’s time, there are plenty of products available that make use of some sort of chemicals to offer different benefits to users. For example, the use of peptides and tadalafil liquid in cosmetic products can be considered as a way to provide people with the stipulated results on their usage.
A lot of research work has been going in the chemical world to contribute to providing the right products to people for personal use. It is an adequate investment from popular organizations that have contributed to increasing the dominance of many products in the global market. In this post, we have mentioned the popular quotes revolving around the use of chemicals and the contribution of chemists in many discoveries in the chemistry labs.
- Chemistry, unlike other sciences, sprang originally from delusions and superstitions and was at its commencement exactly on a par with magic and astrology – Thomas Thomas
- Chemistry begins in the stars. The stars are the source of the chemical elements, which are the building blocks of matter and the core of our subject – Peter Atkins
- Every aspect of the world today – even politics and international relations – is affected by chemistry – Linus Pauling
- Chemists do not usually stutter. It would be very awkward if they did, seeing that they have at times to get out such words as methylethylamylophenylium – Sir William Crookes
- Chemistry is necessarily an experimental science: its conclusions are drawn from data, and its principles supported by evidence from facts – Michael Faraday
- Green chemistry is replacing our industrial chemistry with nature’s recipe book. It’s not easy, because life uses only a subset of the elements in the periodic table. And we use all of them, even the toxic ones – Janine Banyus
- Chemistry is a trade for people without enough imagination to be physicists – Arthur C. Clarke
- If you go very deeper you will see that you are not in freedom you are in a cage made by chemistry and science – Deyth Banger
- Today chemists can artificially make hundreds of thousands of organic compounds, most of which are not duplicated in nature – George W. Stocking
- The chemistry of dissatisfaction is the chemistry of some marvelously potent tar. In it are the building stones of explosives, stimulants, poisons, opiates, perfumes, and stenches – Eric Hoffer