“Cleanliness is next to godliness”. This quote on cleaning has been commonly used across the world to convey the message on the importance of cleanliness to the public. Living in a neat and clean environment is necessary to have a disease-free and hygienic lifestyle. Many renowned people have given famous sayings on cleanliness which one can use to motivate others to maintain an optimum level of cleanliness in their daily routine. Even the international health organization, WHO has stressed the need for the importance of cleanliness in everyday life.
People these days are dealing with many health issues due to their failure to clean their house in the best way possible. One such common problem in cleaning is the buildup of molds due to the presence of moisture in the air. However, the availability of mold cleaning services has made it possible for everyone to make use of mold cleaning secrets to get rid of the mold problems from their homes.
- You don’t get anything clean without getting something else dirty – Cecil Baxter
- Cleaning up with children around is like shoveling during a blizzard – Margaret Culkin Banning
- We are used to cleaning the outside house, but the most important house to clean is yourself – your own house – which we never do – Marina Abramovic
- The objective of cleaning is not just to clean, but to feel happiness living within that environment – Marie Kondo
- Cleaning anything involves making something else dirty, but anything can get dirty without something else getting clean – Laurence J. Peter
- Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing – Phyllis Diller
- When it comes to housework the one thing no book of household management can ever tell you is how to begin. Or maybe I mean why – Katharine Whitehorn
- I enjoy the cleaning up—something about the getting of things in order for winter—making the garden secure—a battening down of hatches perhaps… It just feels right — David Hobson
- I have sporadic OCD cleaning moments around the house. But then I get lazy and I’m cured. It’s a very inconsistent personality trait – Chris Hemsworth
- At worst, a house unkept cannot be so distressing as a life unlived – Rose Macaulay