We are surrounded by machines falling into simple to complex category. And it is with the use of machines that we have been able to do a lot of work in a less amount of time. It is for the perpetual working of a machine that makes it different from humans. Different people who have worked with machines have expressed their thoughts on machines. In this post, we have mentioned the popular quotes on machines which have been given by different people from the different corners of the world.
Many machine manufacturing industries have been set up in the world to supply high-quality machines and related machining parts. Out of all the units across the world, Swiss precision machining industry has gained popularity over the course of time. It is so because not only the machines but also swiss machined parts have made their name for its high-quality. One such entity is Millennium Precision which has been in high demand for being a precision machine component manufacturer.
- Machines are worshipped because they are beautiful and valued because they confer power; they are hated because they are hideous and loathed because they impose slavery – BERTRAND RUSSELL
- Machines were, it may be said, the weapon employed by the capitalists to quell the revolt of specialized labor – KARL MARX
- People are more difficult to work with than machines. And when you break a person, he can’t be fixed – Rick Riordan
- The first ultra-intelligent machine is the last invention that man need ever make, provided that the machine is docile enough to tell us how to keep it under control – Nick Bostrom
- Our machines are disturbingly lively, and we ourselves frighteningly inert – Donna J. Haraway
- It is the duty of machines and those who design them to understand people. It is not our duty to understand the arbitrary, meaningless dictates of machines – Donald A. Norman
- As machines take over the decision-making that saves lives, we are left with fewer chances to save lives later – Greg Gutfeld
- The machine does not control the mind of man, though it affects the mind of man; it is the mind of man that can and should control the machine – Hilaire Belloc
- If a machine is expected to be infallible, it cannot also be intelligent – Alan Turing
- The machine does not isolate man from the great problems of nature but plunges him more deeply into them – Antoine de Saint-Exupery