In today’s technology-oriented world, the lifestyle of a person has changed a lot and it has become imperative for everyone to follow the necessary steps in order to preserve one’s privacy in the online world. Every other person can know about your life if you don’t pay attention to some important steps recommended for ensuring online privacy. The rising number of cybercrimes has set an alarming situation for every internet user and crimes such as cyberbullying as well as internet fraud has become a common thing in the present time.
Many technicians have suggested different measures to take in order to help an internet user protect his identity in the digital world. Virtual private networks have become quite popular to help internet users hide their identity on unsecured online websites. However, it is important to select the best VPN service in order to take its advantage and to enjoy internet browsing in a safe manner.
Cybersecurity experts have been spreading awareness about the issue of internet security to help people realize the need to take precautionary steps while interacting with strangers while accessing the internet. Below we have mentioned the popular quotes that simply highlights the importance of online privacy in today’s digital world. On reading the quotes, every reader will get a complete idea about the need to access the internet in a safe way.
- Relying on the government to protect your privacy is like asking a peeping Tom to install your window blinds – John Jerry Barlow.
- Privacy is not something that I’m merely entitled to, it’s an absolute prerequisite – Marlon Brando.
- This is the only country in the world where today’s employee, is tomorrow’s employer – Marco Rubio.
- Privacy means people know what they’re signing up for, in plain language, and repeatedly. I believe people are smart. Some people want to share more than other people do. Ask them – Steve Jobs.
- Privacy – like eating and breathing – is one of life’s basic requirements – Katherine Neville.
- You have to fight for your privacy or you lose it – Eric Schmidt.
- Privacy is something that we maintain for the good of ourselves or others. Secrecy we keep to separate ourselves from others. even those we love – Mary Alice Monroe.
- All violations of essential privacy are brutalising – Katharine Fullerton Gerould
- Human beings are not meant to lose their anonymity and privacy – Sarah Chalke