Sleep is a gift of nature to humans as it is the only natural way available during an entire day’s time to relax the body. Many science-backed researchers have proved that having a sound sleep has a lot of benefits for our body as it helps to repair our body in an effective way. However, there are stressed out people in the world who fail to take a sound sleep at night and hence they develop many sleep disorders such as insomnia.
Most of the people rely on supplements to help them get proper sleep at night. The doctors mostly prescribed slaapmiddelen to patients suffering from sleep disorders to recover from various sleep disorders in an easy manner. In this post, we have mentioned the popular quotes on sleep which highlight the importance of a sound sleep and motivate people to remove stress from their head to sleep well at night.
- If you want a head start on tomorrow, eat breakfast tonight – that way you can sleep until lunchtime. – Anonymous
- A man should forget his anger before he lies down to sleep. — Mahatma Gandhi
- Three meals plus bedtime make 4 sure blessings each day. – Mason Cooley
- It is a common experience that a problem difficult at night is resolved in the morning after the committee of sleep has worked on it. — John Steinbeck
- I’m always on the go. I love doing things until I hit rock bottom. Then I need my 12 hours of sleep, and I’m on the go again. – Maria Sharapova
- Sleep that knits up the raveled sleave of care. The death of each day’s life, sore labor’s bath. Balm of hurt minds, great nature’s second course. Chief nourisher in life’s feast. – William Shakespeare
- The minute anyone’s getting anxious I say, ‘You must eat and you must sleep.’ They’re the two vital elements for a healthy life. — Francesca Annis
- Many things — such as loving, going to sleep, or behaving unaffectedly — are done worst when we try hardest to do them. — C.S. Lewis
- Anyone can escape into sleep. We are all geniuses when we dream, the butcher’s the poet’s equal there. — Emile M. Cioran
- Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise. — Benjamin Franklin