A lot of people invest their money on the various trading platform to make some profit. However, before a person dives into the trading world, he must collect some basic knowledge about trading in order to have a positive experience in the trading world. Various popular people across the world have made their name by making a huge amount of money in trading. They have shared their strategies, ideas, and experiences of trading with the rest of the world with the help of quotes.
In this post, we have mentioned the popular quotes related to trading which will help an investor to prepare his mind for trading. One of the most important things which a person should take into consideration is the choice of the right trading platform. Out of all the popular trading platforms, the stockbroker etrade has emerged as a popular medium for trading. Read the quotes mentioned below to gain a deep insight into the trading world.
- “There is a huge difference between a good trade and good trading.” – Steve Burns
- “Trade the market in front of you, not the one you want!” – Scott Redler
- “Where you want to be is always in control, never wishing, always trading, and always first and foremost protecting your butt.” – Paul Tudor Jones
- “Some people make shoes. Some people make houses. We make money, and people are willing to pay us a lot to make money for them.” – Monroe Trout
- “The game of speculation is the most uniformly fascinating game in the world. But it is not a game for the stupid, the mentally lazy, the person of inferior emotional balance, or the get-rich-quick adventurer. They will die poor.” – Jesse Livermore
- “The desire for constant action irrespective of underlying conditions is responsible for many losses in Wall Street.” – Jesse Livermore
- “I just wait until there is money lying in the corner, and all I have to do is go over there and pick it up. I do nothing in the meantime.” – Jim Rogers
- “The core problem, however, is the need to fit markets into a style of trading rather than finding ways to trade that fit with market behavior.” – Brett Steenbarger
- “The secret to being successful from a trading perspective is to have an indefatigable and an undying and unquenchable thirst for information and knowledge.” – Paul Tudor Jones