Since the introduction of the internet, the world has changed a lot and it has converted into a global village. The transmission of messages from one place to another has become easier. One can order any of his daily use products or services from the internet with a click of some buttons. Various popular technology experts have given a number of lines which describe the influence of the internet on the world. In this post, we have mentioned the popular quotes which would effectively describe the internet in a nutshell.
It is because of the advancement in technology and the internet, people have been shifting to Internet-based services for their entertainment. If you compare Tv and Internet (tv en internet vergelijken) then it would be clear to you that the internet gives people the freedom to watch any online content according to their convenience. The high digital penetration is another reason which has made the internet accessible to every corner of the world.
- The Internet is becoming the town square for the global village of tomorrow – Bill Gates
- Information flow is what the internet is about. Information sharing is power. If you don’t share your ideas, smart people can’t do anything about them, and you’ll remain anonymous and powerless – Vint Cerf
- National borders aren’t even speed bumps on the information superhighway – Tim May
- What, exactly, is the Internet? Basically, it is a global network exchanging digitized data in such a way that any computer, anywhere, that is equipped with a device called a “modem” can make a noise like a duck choking on a kazoo – Dave Barry
- The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life – Andrew Brown
- Advances in computer technology and the Internet have changed the way America works, learns, and communicates. The Internet has become an integral part of America’s economic, political, and social life. ~Bill Clinton
- We’ve heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the complete works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know that is not true. ~Robert Wilensky, 1996
- The Internet is the world’s largest library. It’s just that all the books are on the floor. ~John Allen Paulos
- The Internet is the most effective instrument we have for globalization – Milton Friedman
So, these are the popular quotes about the internet which describe the internet in today’s time. The inventor of the internet has done remarkable work by giving to the world this exceptional thing which has been used by almost everyone in today’s time.