Laboratory testing enjoys a lot of important and it is crucial for the betterment of the world. Every day lots of researches are doing researches to offer effective results on different subjects. And the use of exceptional equipment and tools is being made by scientists to see results in no time. In this post, we have mentioned the popular quotes that will help you know the importance of laboratory testing.
Scientists are working exceptionally hard for producing excellent results in their laboratory works. The availability of tools and equipment also matters a lot in this. The use of carboys, crucibles, and funnels is common in the laboratory works. And hence, scientists demand of high-quality stuff in order to generate positive results in their scientific works.
Various governments are investing well to upgrade the research infrastructure to provide excellent facilities for their scientists. In this post, we have mentioned the popular quotes to show you the importance of laboratory testing and the works of scientists:
- Innovation and renewal are required to keep a laboratory on the frontiers of science – Burton Richter
- The true laboratory is the mind, where behind illusions we uncover the laws of truth – Jagadish Chandra Bose
- No one but a theorist believes his theory; everyone puts faith in a laboratory result but the experimenter himself – Albert Einstein
- I like to be in the laboratory with the doors closed. I like experimenting and trying things – Nigel Godrich
- The motto for a research laboratory: what we work on today, others will first think of tomorrow – Alan Perlis
- A scientist in his laboratory is not a mere technician: he is also a child confronting natural phenomena that impress him as though they were fairy tales – Marie Curie
- Why spend a day in the library when you can learn the same thing by working in the laboratory for a month? – Frank Westheimer
- Once you close down your laboratory, you can’t just rev it up again if you’re able to finally get a grant – Laurie Glimcher
- I’m not a science fiction writer, I’m a physicist. These are scientists who are making the future in their laboratories – Michio Kaku
- Atrocities are not less atrocities when they occur in laboratories and are called medical research – George Bernard Shaw
So, these are some of the quotes that show the importance of laboratory testing and scientific work. Due to the rising importance of research work, different countries are inviting researchers to carry out important works on different subjects.