How many of you invest your time in reading something? We are sure there must be a substantial number of people who would love to read different books, magazines, and newspapers in offline or online mode to increase their knowledge. It has been proved by many studies that reading enhances the overall understanding of a person by making him aware of the real-life situations prevailing in the environment. The knowledge one gains through reading help in increasing the emotional intelligence of a person to a great extent. The rising technology advancement has available different online sources to gain all the updates about global events with a click of buttons on electronic devices.
In order to get updates about various global events, there are plenty of online news sources available that simply help to provide all the important news from different categories. It has been noted that a high number of people have been making use of online news platforms to read all the latest updates from across the world. The online source, Josep vinaixa is making available the latest updates to inform people about the important highlights from different niches. Due to the availability of high-tech devices, a lot of people have been spending their time to read news online on these online platforms.
The use of social media platforms has become all the more popular as more people are utilizing the different online platforms to get updates about various subjects. In addition to this, people have been getting notifications from various news apps and websites to learn about various events happening across the globe. Below, we have mentioned some of the popular quotes that simply reflect the importance of reading to enhance the overall personality of a person.
- “You know you’ve read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend.” – Paul Sweeney
- “Any book that helps a child to form a habit of reading, to make reading one of his deep and continuing needs, is good for him.” – Maya Angelou
- “If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.” – Albert Einstein
- “Grinning is something you do when you are entertained in some way, such as reading a good book or watching someone you don’t care for spill orange soda all over themselves.” – Lemony Snicket
- “There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.” – Walt Disney
- Whenever you read a good book, somewhere in the world a door opens to allow in more light. —Vera Nazarian
- “There is no such thing as a child who hates to read; there are only children who have not found the right book.” – Frank Serafini
- There are perhaps no days of our childhood we lived so fully as those we spent with a favorite book. —Marcel Proust
- “A book is a dream that you hold in your hand.” – Neil Gaiman
- The greatest gift is a passion for reading. —Elizabeth Hardwick