Whenever anyone heard the word “fire”, it arises the alertness from within. Fire not only helps us to cook food but it could also cause devastation on a large scale. In this post, we have enlisted 10 quotes about the fire which drive its resemblance with various life situations. One could refer to the word “fire” in the sense that it ignites the zeal to achieve something. On the other hand, this word could be used for talking about the destruction caused due to burning under various circumstances.
If someone catches fire then that person should be covered with a fire blanket in order to prevent the damage to his body. And in the case of fires due to explosives, there is a need to follow the instructions given by fire experts. Fire extinguisher cylinders, sand, and water should be used to in the case of an uncontrollable fire. However, sometimes we encounter fire in our life due to some quarrels, setbacks, and other disappointments. Read the quotes about the fire to understand its impact on our life.
- Catch on fire and people will come for miles to see you burn. – John Wesley
- It is not the light we need, but the fire; it is not the gentle shower but the thunder. We need the storm, whirlwind, and the earthquake. – Frederick Douglass
- Time is the fire in which we burn. – Gene Roddenberry
- We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire. – George Sand
- O! for a muse of fire, that would ascend the brightest heaven of invention. – William Shakespeare
- Fire made us human, fossil fuel made us modern, but now we need a new fire that makes us safe, secure, healthy and durable. – Amory Lovins
- There is an electric fire in human nature tending to purify – so that among these human creatures there is continually some birth of new heroism. The pity is that we must wonder at it, as we should at finding a pearl in rubbish. – John Keats
- Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell.
- What medicines do not heal, the lance will; what the lance does not heal, the fire will. – Hippocrates
- So, like a forgotten fire, a childhood can always flare up again within us. – Gaston Bachelard