Every city, state, and nation has a lawyer. But only few of those rise above the herd and make a name for themselves.
If we recall history, there have been numerous lawyers till date, such as Lakota R. Denton (who looks after the accident and injury cases), who have solved some of the highly complicated cases in the world. With that, they have become popular not just in their own state, but the entire world.
Along with their cases, their quotes have also served as a source of inspiration for many budding lawyers of today. How they take things and what they speak, sometimes make a deep impact on the minds of people. Here we will remember few of those and see what quotes they have shared with the world.
- “As long as the world shall last there will be wrongs, and if no man objected and if no man rebelled, those wrongs would last forever.” – Clarence Darrow
- “Truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it and ignorance may deride it, but, in the end, there it is.” – Sir Winston Churchill
- “Consider the reason of the case, for nothing is law that is not reason.” – Sir John Powell
- “I consider trial by jury as the only anchor ever yet imagined by man, by which a government can be held to the principles of its constitution.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can stop him from lynching me, and I think that’s pretty important.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “The law is the last result of human wisdom acting upon human experience for the benefit of the public.” – Samuel Johnson
- “The safety of the people shall be the highest law.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
- “If you want peace, work for justice.” – Pope Paul VI
- “A law is valuable not because it is law, but because there is right in it.” – Henry Ward Beecher
- “The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure that it is right.” – Judge Learned Hand
These were some of the quotes shared by powerful lawyers and philosophers of all time. Hope they motivate you for good and push you to achieve your aim in life.