There are numerous TV shows that are popular all over the world. One of the biggest examples of this is evergreen TV series, Friends. Some shows become so popular, that even some quotes from these TV shows also gain popularity. Almost every TV fanatic would be remembering that very quote, no matter after how long he or she is listening.
The craze for shows is exceptionally high among the youth today. Due to this, they even continue to watch TV abroad, even when they are on a vacation or a business trip. This craze for TV shows have definitely made some dialogs exceptionally famous today.
While some quotes are meant purely for fun and remembering good times, some quotes inspire a person in great ways. Here are few of those quotes from popular TV shows, which you are definitely going to enjoy remembering again.
TV Show Quotes
- Welcome to the real world. It sucks. You’re gonna love it! – Friends
- In astronomy, the word ‘revolution’ means a celestial object that comes full circle. It’s funny ‘cos on earth it means change. – Fargo
- The only time a man can be brave is when he’s afraid. – Game of Thrones
- Death created time to grow the things it could kill. – True Detective
- Mozart, Beethoven, and Chopin never died. They simply became music. – Westworld
- I don’t have dreams. I have goals. – Suits
- Mornings are for coffee and contemplation. – Stranger Things
- Shut up Anderson! You lower the IQ of the whole street. – Sherlock
- We were on a break! – Friends
- We want to be sedated. Because it’s painful not to pretend, because we’re cowards. – Mr Robot
These are some of the interesting quotes from popular TV series. Hope you remembered that good old time when you watched these shows.