What do you want to die before you die? Someone may give a weird reaction to this question but it really is a very interesting question to answer. A lot of people reading this post must be having some aspirations, dreams, and goals that they want to fulfill in their lives. There is a high percentage of people who are confused in deciding what they want to pursue in their lives. As we have got only one life, it is important for us to utilize it well in doing things that make us happy.
One can take part in any activity to entertain himself to the fullest. These days, a lot of youngsters are enjoying playing online casino games and they invest their time in forum syair sgp as well as Singapore SGP prediction (prediksi Sgp Singapore) in order to earn some real money. Other than this, traveling, reading, cooking, or teaching, and there are plenty of ways available to entertain oneself in full swings.
Below, we have mentioned some of the quotes from famous personalities on enjoying every minute of life to the fullest. We hope that reading the below-mentioned quotes will give every reader a sense of joy and inspire him to do something big in his life.
- Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things ~ Robert Breault
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the things you did ~ Mark Twain
- Quit hanging on to the handrails . . . Let go. Surrender. Go for the ride of your life. Do it every day ~ Melody Beattie
- One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure ~ William Feather
- Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can ~ Danny Kaye
- Somebody should tell us, right at the start of our lives, that we are dying. Then we might live life to the limit, every minute of every day. Do it! I say. Whatever you want to do, do it now! There are only so many tomorrows ~ Pope Paul VI
- The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience ~Eleanor Roosevelt
- Cherish your yesterdays, dream your tomorrows and live your today’s ~ Anonymous
- A life without cause is a life without effect. ~ Barbarella
- Life has no limitations, except the ones you make ~ Les Brown