Maintaining cleanliness in the environment is only possible with the contribution of every human being. With the growing number of environmental issues, it has become extremely important for everyone to take steps in order to save the environment from getting polluted. Only by taking necessary steps to maintain the environment, one can simply get a healthy lifestyle at one’s home. Apart from pollution, waste accumulation in households has been inviting many deadly diseases in the lives of people.
In European countries, people are largely dealing with health issues due to the pile-up of rubbish things in the environment. In order to avoid falling a victim to deadly diseases, people in Paris are opting for the Paris deratisation company (entreprise de deratisation Paris) Stoprat in order to deal with the problems in the best possible way. Things have improved to a great extent post the implementation of new policies of waste control in society. And many organizations have come forth to spread awareness about the need to protect the environment to live a healthy lifestyle. In this post, we have enlisted popular quotes to stress on maintaining cleanliness in the environment.
- What is the use of a house if you haven’t got a tolerable planet to put it on? ― Henry David Thoreau
- To waste, to destroy our natural resources, to the skin and exhaust the land instead of using it so as to increase its usefulness, will result in undermining in the days of our children the very prosperity which we ought by the right to hand down to them amplified and developed. ― Theodore Roosevelt
- Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed. ― Mahatma Gandhi
- The only way forward, if we are going to improve the quality of the environment, is to get everybody involved. – Richard Rogers
- The environment is no one’s property to destroy; it’s everyone’s responsibility to protect. – Mohith Agadi
- What we are doing to the forests of the world is but a mirror reflection of what we are doing to ourselves and to one another. ― Chris Maser
- A nation that destroys its soils destroys itself. Forests are the lungs of our land, purifying the air and giving fresh strength to our people. ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “The state of our surroundings, tells the conditions of our soul.”
- Our planet’s alarm is going off, and it is time to wake up and take action! – Leonardo DiCaprio
- The Earth is what we all have in common.” – Wendell Berry