If you are a programmer, there must be some nice quotes that you reference to. And most of the times, these quotes become a source of inspiration when you are continuing your work on your laptops or computer systems.
But out of all the quotes that are existing in the world, there are some that are meant only for the programmers. And being a programmer myself, I can very well understand how these quotes cannot be understood by people from other fields. So let’s have a look at some of these amazing quotes and have some fun.
- One man makes a bad software, and the other man takes it as his full time job.
- If you want to understand what is recursion, you must first understand recursion.
- If you want to write error free code, then there are only 2 ways for that. But unfortunately, only the 3rd method works accurately.
- One of the best thing about booleans is that even if you are wrong, you are off by just a bit.
- If the buildings were built like programmers create programs, then the very first woodpecker would have destroyed the whole civilization.
- If it is not working right, don’t panic. If it had been working right, you wouldn’t have been doing this job.
- Walking on water is as easy as developing a software from the given specifications. But that is only when both of them are frozen.
- When a software is about to be released, it undergoes the beta testing. And in Latin, Beta stands for “still doesn’t work”.
- There are 2 kinds of languages in programming world – one about which everyone bitches about, and another which no one uses.
- The best performance improvement in our world is the one when you migrate from non working state to a working state.
These were some of the quotes which every programmer can relate to, whether he is working on the normal laptops with some software, or the gaming laptops, creating some games.
I am sure you must have enjoyed reading these, if you are a programmer yourself.