For many people, family is the most important aspects of their lives. While for some, it is fairly important if not the most. Any ways, a family is definitely an important parameter of a person’s life, from the time he is born till the time he dies. People in the family may change as you grow old, but the importance definitely does not change.
I recently had a conversation with a divorce lawyer Toronto, who shared the ugly fact of this world. A lot of people fall deep into misunderstandings and ego, that they end up spoiling a beautiful relationship by going for divorce. If you also feel your relation is getting strained, it is better you go for a counseling session, instead of breaking it off.
Because, let’s face it, a family is the only stable thing in your life. So better don’t spoil it with unnecessary emotions.
Here are few quotes for you, that will help you realize the importance of your family and help you solidify it even more.
- You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them. – Desmond Tutu
- Family is not an important thing. It’s everything. – Michael J. Fox
- Nothing is better than going home to family and eating good food and relaxing. – Irina Shayk
- Family is a unique gift that needs to be appreciated and treasured, even when they’re driving you crazy. As much as they make you mad, interrupt you, annoy you, curse at you, try to control you, these are the people who know you the best and who love you. – Jenna Morasca
- The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life. – Richard Bach
- Family and friendships are two of the greatest facilitators of happiness. – John C. Maxwell
- Neither man nor woman is perfect or complete without the other. Thus, no marriage or family, no ward or stake is likely to reach its full potential until husbands and wives, mothers and fathers, men and women work together in unity of purpose, respecting and relying upon each other’s strengths. – Sheri L. Dew
- To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there. – Barbara Bush
- I try to live my life like my father lives his. He always takes care of everyone else first. He won’t even start eating until he’s sure everyone else in the family has started eating. Another thing: My dad never judges me by whether I win or lose. – Ben Roethlisberger
- I think togetherness is a very important ingredient to family life. – Barbara Bush