Planting new roots has become the need of the hour today as the mother nature is suffering a lot due to the excess pollution from various sources. In order to make survival easier, it is important for every person to invest some efforts to plant a tree to contribute to the environment. Plants act as natural air conditioners and they provide all living forms the required amount of oxygen for survival on this planet.
Maintains the Ecological Balance in Nature
Plants and trees help to maintain the right ecological balance in nature. Due to the rising concerns of climate change, it has become necessary for every person to grow new plants to help mother nature maintain itself. Over the last couple of decades, a lot of environmental damage has been done by humans due to the degradation of natural resources. Deforestation has become a serious issue these days and it must be dealt with immediately.
Makes Environment Look Beautiful
The best way to increase the beauty of the environment is by planting trees in sufficient numbers. Today, one can even grow plants in customized planters. The company, IOTA, provides outdoor garden pots and planters for growing plants. By making use of custom planter boxes, a person can increase the beauty of his residential space and it can also boost the purity on a large scale.
Quotes on Plantation
Here are some valuable quotes on the plantation that lays importance on planting trees to safeguard the environment:
- “He who plants a tree. Plants a hope.” – Lucy Larcom
- “Until you dig a hole, you plant a tree, you water it and make it survive, you haven’t done a thing. You are just talking.” ― Wangari Maathai
- “For in the true nature of things, if we rightly consider, every green tree is far more glorious than if it were made of gold and silver.” – Martin Luther
- “The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit.” – Nelson Henderson
- “The only thing that ultimately matters is to eat an ice-cream cone, play a slide trombone, plant a small tree, good God, now you’re free.” – Ray Manzarek
- “A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.” – Basil
- “Whoever has learned how to listen to trees no longer wants to be a tree. He wants to be nothing except what he is. That is home. That is happiness.” ― Herman Hesse
- “Trees are poems that earth writes upon the sky, We fell them down and turn them into paper, That we may record our emptiness.” – Khalil Gibran
- “If a tree dies, plant another in its place.” – Carolus Linnaeus
- “Though a tree grows so high, the falling leaves return to the root.” – Malay proverb