Drug addiction is one of the common and major problem prevailing in the world. Lack of proper counseling and education are the two main contributing factors which compel a person to fall prey to self-deteriorating elements prevailing in the society. Even after having a drug addiction recovery treatment at drug rehabilitation centers, it is not easy to remove cravings for alcohol or drugs. Hence, one must read some motivational books to increase the will power and also spends time with positive people to help you quit drugs. Reading quotes of well-known personalities is one of the ways to program the mind to generate the willpower to quit drugs easily.
However, many programs are carried out at various drug rehabs to help a drug addict to recover completely from the influence of drugs and alcohol. But once a person leaves a drug rehab centers, it becomes highly important to develop an attitude not to fall prey to such bad habits of drug addiction again. The 10 quotes that we have mentioned below would fuel energy and motivation to help a person deal with the problem of drug addiction on his own.
- Recovery is not for people who need it,it’s for people who want it.
- Addiction is a disease that makes you too selfish to see the havoc you created or care about the people whose lives you have shattered.
- If you find yourself a hole, the first thing to do is stop digging.
- There is no shame in beginning again, for you get a chance to build bigger and better than before.
- Recovery didn’t open the gates of heaven and let me in. Recovery opened the gates of hell and let me out!
- Recovery is about progression not perfection.
- I am not defined by my relapses, but by my decision to remain in recovery despite them.
- The goal isn’t need to be sober. The goal is to love yourself so much that you don’t need to drink.
- I’m telling you it is not going to be easy, I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it.
- It doesn’t matter how slowly you go as long as you don’t stop.