Schools are meant to be a fun place. Apart from education, students also come here to make some long lasting friends and have a share of entertainment.
So why limit them only till the classrooms? Education can be imparted anywhere in the school, and that includes through school walls as well, right? There are numerous things you can put up on the school walls, so that they become fascinating to the students. No one really likes to look at plain boring walls all the time.
And when we talk about decorating the school walls, you can put up some art and craft, or some amazing quotes too.
Quotes make up a great option to keep the people in the school motivated enough and they also look great put up there. Along with posting on the walls, you can also distribute them to the students of the school, as well as the teachers. You can check out options for cheap brochure printing online and print out a brochure of these quotes to share.
Here are some quotes worth considering.
Quotes for School Walls
- All of our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
- A smile costs nothing but gives much.
- Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
- Always taste your words before you spit them out.
- Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere.
- There are no strangers here; only friends you haven’t met yet.
- You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
- If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours!
- Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet.
- Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
These are some of the greatly inspiring and motivating quotes, that fit best for sharing with the students.