How often do you visit a dentist to consult about the better health of your teeth? Different persons will answer differently to this question. Whenever you visited a dentist’s office, you must have seen the quotes written on the walls about various feelings in the dentistry. Some quotes revolve around the experiences of dentists while others focus on the feeling of patients. Also, some funny lines fall in the context of tooth problems which visitors enjoy reading while interacting with their dentist. In this post, we have enlisted the popular quotes which one could see in the dentist’s office.
According to the head of Chrysalis Toronto, people with teeth problems face a tough time adjusting in society. Not only these people find it difficult to talk to others in a charming way but also feel under-confident in their daily routine. On the basis of the feeling of various people who underwent dental treatment in their lives, we have collected to various quotes which are suitable to use in dental offices. The tips to take better care of teeth are also encompassed in this list.
- I was never afraid of anything in the world except the dentist. – Taylor Caldwell
- Blessed are they who hold lively conversations with the helplessly mute, for they shall be called dentists. – Ann Landers
- You mean people pay you to do this to them? I thought you had captured these people and brought them here against their will! How do I become a dentist? – Michael Buckley
- Eyes are the windows to the soul. A smile is the mirror of the heart – Janna Cachola
- Smiling is fun with healthy teeth and gums – Dr. Ninad Moon
- Not everyone has teeth, but everyone has a smile – Anthony T. Hincks
- My Dentist told me I needed a crown, and I was like “I know, right?”
- The man with a toothache thinks everyone happy whose teeth are sound.- George Bernard Shaw
- A genuine smile comes from the heart, but a healthy smile needs good dental care – Wayne Chirisa
- Two minutes. Two times a day. That’s all it takes to keep your mouth healthy and happy!