Vaping has become a popular activity in the daily lifestyle of people and it has been used by people across the world on a large scale. And it has been proved by many studies that vaping has many benefits in comparison to smoking. Due to this, there is a surge in the number of teenagers opting for vaping to enjoy their time. In addition to this, a lot of people have been choosing e-cigarettes to get rid of their habit of smoking. The replacement of nicotine and other addictive substance in e-cigarettes has been contributing to reducing the addiction of smokers to a great extent.
Different brands of e-cigarettes are available across the world and they are supplying different types of e-cigarettes in order to help people consume some substances to have enjoyment. Vaping gives the full control over the nicotine dosage of a person to help him consume various flavors ranging from nicotine-free to high strength nicotine. One can simply decide the amount of nicotine one wants to consume through vaping. The popularity of kevs vaping products has been increasing among people of all ages and even women are considering these products as an alternative to smoking.
Through vaping, one can simply avoid releasing any amount of smoke in the environment and it is possible to have an aroma from the different flavors available in vaping. And it is different from the smoke released by tobacco leaves on burning. Due to the number of benefits offered by vaping, its popularity is rising among people across the globe. In this post, we have mentioned the popular quotes that support the use of vaping by people.
- “Three months of additional smoking poses a greater risk to someone’s health, on average, than a lifetime of using a low-risk alternative.” – David Sweanor
- “Safe doesn’t exist. But electronic cigarettes are low risk compared to regular cigarettes. It’s the equivalent of having a four-wheel-drive Volvo compared to a high-powered motorcycle with bald tires in an ice storm.
- “Rather than the unattainable standard of ‘safe’ we should be thinking in terms of ‘safer’. Despite the risks associated with soccer, I would, for instance, prefer my children play soccer rather than play with live hand grenades.” – Cohn and Siegal
- “If we get all tobacco smokers to switch from regular cigarettes to electronic cigarettes, we would eventually reduce the US death toll from more than 400,000 a year to less than 4,000, maybe as low as 400.” – David Halpern
- “E-Cigarettes are, ‘exactly what the tobacco companies have been afraid of all these years’ – a tobacco-free cigarette alternative.” – Professor JF Etter
- “We all agree that e-cigarettes are significantly less harmful than smoking. One in two lifelong smokers dies from their addiction.”
- “E-cigarettes are a major development in public health. It is unfortunate that their potentially huge positive impact is being hindered by excessive regulations triggered by misleading suggestions.”- Prof. Peter Hajek
- “Vapor products are technology products, not tobacco products.” – Ryan Thomas
- “E-cigarettes are about as safe as drinking coffee.” – Prof. Robert West
- “Why is your concern about my ‘addiction’ to nicotine more important than my concern about getting lung cancer?”