Artificial Intelligence has become a popular thing in today’s time and it is being used in many different industries on a large scale. And it has made a big difference in the lives of people and revolutionized different sectors completely. Various AI scientists and researchers have shared important results in the world of AI and they have highlighted the usefulness of the concept of AI in everyday life.
In this post, we have mentioned the best 20 quotes shared by different technology and business experts in achieving the right thing in an easy manner. By the time you end up reading this post, you will have a clear idea in your mind regarding the use of artificial intelligence, deep learning, and machine learning.
Great Impact on the World
With the help of AI and other techniques, the world has become a better place and it has directly impacted the lives of people on a large scale. Before we enlist some important quotes on artificial intelligence, we must tell you that here we have also mentioned the usefulness of AI technology on different subjects.
It will give you an idea of how important AI is for the world and the ways in which it has revolutionized everything we use. There are plenty of Artificial Intelligence books that you can read in 2020 to gain knowledge on this subject.
Quotes on Artificial Intelligence
Here is the list of quotes on Artificial Intelligence by some popular experts. Read these quotes and have a deep understanding of the importance of AI in today’s time.
- “It’s likely that machines will be smarter than us before the end of the century—not just at chess or trivia questions but at just about everything, from mathematics and engineering to science and medicine.” – Gary Marcus
- “I have always been convinced that the only way to get artificial intelligence to work is to do the computation in a way similar to the human brain. That is the goal I have been pursuing. We are making progress, though we still have lots to learn about how the brain actually works.” –Geoffrey Hinton
- “If we do it right, we might actually be able to evolve a form of work that taps into our uniquely human capabilities and restores our humanity. The ultimate paradox is that this technology may become a powerful catalyst that we need to reclaim our humanity.” –John Hagel
- “What all of us have to do is to make sure we are using AI in a way that is for the benefit of humanity, not to the detriment of humanity.” –Tim Cook
- “The relationship between human intelligence and artificial intelligence (HI + AI) will necessarily be one of symbiosis. The challenge and potential of exploring this co-evolutionary future is the biggest story of the next century and one in which a closeness in development velocity is a necessity.” – Bryan Johnson
- “Ultimately, AIs will dematerialize, demonetize, and democratize all of these services, dramatically improving the quality of life for 8 billion people, pushing us closer towards a world of abundance.” –Peter Diamandis
- “Success in creating AI would be the biggest event in human history. Unfortunately, it might also be the last, unless we learn how to avoid the risks.” — Stephen Hawking, Famous Theoretical Physicist, Cosmologist, and Author.
- AI doesn’t have to be evil to destroy humanity — if AI has a goal and humanity just happens in the way, it will destroy humanity as a matter of course without even thinking about it, no hard feelings.” — Elon Musk, Technology Entrepreneur, and Investor.
- “Our intelligence is what makes us human, and AI is an extension of that quality.” — Yann LeCun Professor, New York University
- “The coming era of Artificial Intelligence will not be the era of war, but be the era of deep compassion, non-violence, and love.” — Amit Ray, Pioneer of Compassionate AI Movement
Uses of Artificial Intelligence
Artificial intelligence has entered every sector and it has improved the overall working of every industry. AI has improved the business monitoring process and it has led to an improvement in the sales as well as marketing process of every firm. With the help of AI, it has become possible to gather important data about any subject and it has facilitated processes in different sectors on a large scale.
The personal health assistants we use in everyday life also utilize artificial intelligence technology to help people get real-time data about their bodies. In the coming years, the use of AI is expected to take a boost and it will revolutionize every sector on a large scale.