How much time do you spend with your laptop? Almost every working person spends around half of his day doing something on its laptop. Many people use their humor to tell quotes based on laptop and computer. In this post, we have enlisted the popular funny laptop quotes which could simply leave you rolling on the floor and laughing. All these funny laptop quotes revolve around various experiences of users, laptop problems, and also hacks of this computing machine.
Whenever there is any problem with our laptop then we think of repairing solutions like laptop repair Northern Kentucky to get it in a working state. It is very difficult to survive without a laptop or a computer in today’s fast pacing world. The funny laptop quotes we have mentioned below can make you smile when you feel pressure at your work. You could paste the below-mentioned quotes on your laptop to get humorous feelings under high pressure. Read below all the top 10 funny laptop quotes which would help you to enjoy your time in a humorous fashion.
- I called tech support and told them my laptop is frozen. They said to hold the power button, I was like ‘Ummm…it’s covered with ice man.”
- I changed my password everywhere to ‘Incorrect.’ That way when I forget it, it always reminds me, ‘Your Password is Incorrect.’
- Why can’t cats work on the laptop? They get too distracted chasing the mouse around.
- A computer once beat me at chess. But it was no match for me at Kick Boxing.
- I know how to live my life to the fullest…but let’s speak later after I finish playing some games on my laptop.
- My wife loves me so much, she tries her best to attract me to her. The other day she put on a perfume that smells like my laptop.
- My wife never gives up. She is so insistent that she entered the wrong password over and over again until she managed to convince the computer that she’s right.
- By the way, if you get mad at your Mac laptop and wonder who designed this demonic device, notice the manufacturer’s icon on top: an apple with a bite out of it.
- “Why can’t I use my laptop to take notes?” To which the Brother Tohrment had replied, “Because the tap-tapping of a keyboard makes me want to get my shotgun. Do you feel like having a cranial leak tonight?”
- I went to a gentleman’s cybercafe — and they offered me a ‘laptop dance’.