A lottery is very popular all over the world and people participate in various types of lotteries with the hope of winning a huge amount. There have been cases in the history in which lottery winners have won a jackpot amount. This has not also inspired newcomers to step-in the lottery world to win a big amount. And many lottery winners have said words after their lottery win and these quotes motivate beginners to play with a big investment in various lottery systems.
Every once in a while, we come to know about the names of winners from a given powerballsite. People give a lot of advice to encourage newcomers to enter the lottery world. However, no words of advice from random people can outweigh the words of lottery winners. The quotes from various lottery winners ignite the fire within other people who desire to win a big amount in a lottery system. Also, the lottery winners have also advised others in preparing the plan to invest the winning amount in a wise manner. In this post, we have mentioned the list of 10 quotes from lottery winners who have won a jackpot in Powerball and other lottery systems.
- “I always remember a lady saying to me, think lucky and you will be lucky. That and trying to be more positive to deal with stress and worry has led me to make a real effort to look on the bright side.“ (Marie Kibler – millionaire UK lottery winner)
- “You know, the biggest piece of advice I can give somebody [who wins the jackpot], you really have to define what’s important to you, and develop a plan around it and then get people to help you do what you’re not so good at doing as part of that plan.” (Brad Duke – $220 million Powerball Winner)
- “I was on the bus going home from the store when I scratched my ticket. When I realized I won $2,000,000, I started shaking!. Try a ticket, because you just never know.” (Roy Pittman – $2 million Illinois Lottery winner)
- “Keep on trying – you never know when Lady Luck will decide to strike!”(Anonymous – 265.053 Pounds PlayEuroLotto winner)
- You go and you buy a lottery ticket. You’ve got just as much chances of getting struck by lightning as you do of winning the lottery.
- Winning the lottery is winning the lottery. It’s highly unlikely and very unusual.
- I’ve done the calculation and your chances of winning the lottery are identical whether you play or not.
- Here’s something to think about: How come you never see a headline like ‘Psychic Wins Lottery’?
- Being hangover is like winning the lottery, only they pay you in regret.
- “It’s only a top-up”