When you talk about fashion, you really don’t need any words or phrases. Style and fashion are things that cannot be put in words. They speak for themselves.
People often look for ideas from here and there to get a wonderful style for themselves. While for some, any style fits best, some look dapper only in selective styles. Nevertheless, each person has his own style and fashion statement. But that does not mean you should stop looking out for some nice tips, such as cardigan style tips or gym wear tips. Pick out the ones that suit you best and make your own style.
Most of the people consider fashion and style as one. But they are definitely 2 different things. Here are some quotes that would not only differentiate between the two, but also motivate you to pick your own style and make a fashion statement. These quotes are provided by some of the inspiring icons, which include fashion designers, models, stylists, and so on. Read on these quotes to get inspired.
- Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way to live. – Gianni Versace
- is about dressing according to what’s fashionable. Style is more about being yourself. – Oscar de la Renta
- In difficult times, fashion is always outrageous. – Elsa Schiaparelli
- Fashion is what you’re offered four times a year by designers. And style is what you choose. – Lauren Hutton
- Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak. – Rachel Zoe
- Fashion you can buy, but style you possess. The key to style is learning who you are, which takes years. There’s no how-to road map to style. It’s about self expression and, above all, attitude. – Iris Apfel
- Style is the only thing you can’t buy. It’s not in a shopping bag, a label, or a price tag. It’s something reflected from our soul to the outside world – an emotion. – Alber Elbaz
- Fashion is like eating, you shouldn’t stick to the same menu. – Kenzo Takada
- What’s my style is not your style, and I don’t see how you can define it. It’s something that expresses who you are in your own way. – Iris Apfel
- The hardest thing in fashion is not to be known for a logo, but to be known for a silhouette. – Giambattista Valli
These were some of the quotes, that while differentiating between fashion and style, also motivate you to follow what you want.